Full Spectrum CBD Oil – 20% CBD
Product Data Sheet
|CBD concentration||:||2000mg of CBD – 1 drop (~ 46 mg) corresponds to approximately 9.2 mg of CBD|
|Cannabinoid Profile||:||CBD 20.3% – CBN 0.08% – CBG 0.09% – THC 0.1% (may differ slightly acc. to production lots)|
|Composition||:||Hemp flower extract obtained by supercritical CO2 extraction (~ 30%) and olive oil / MCT / hemp seed oil (~ 70%)|
|Organoleptic properties||:||Aspect: limpid mobile liquid
Color: yellow-green-amber depending on the oil base
Smell : olive, hemp or neutral
|Culture and origin||:||Plants cultivated in the territory of the European Union or Switzerland. Culture tested and guaranteed without pesticides.|
|Conditioning||:||Green glass bottle with pipette screw cap, packed in a doypack|
|Applicator||:||Glass dropper pipette|
|Quantity||:||10ml or 30ml|
Usage and administration
For therapeutic use or for prolonged use, we recommend that you seek advice from your general practitioner or pharmacist, in particular to adjust the dosage and prevent any drug interaction risk.
For all use shake the bottle well before use.
Sublingual use: shake the bottle, take a small amount of oil with the pipette, apply the desired number of drops directly under the tongue, and wait at least 1 minute before swallowing.
Per os administration
Use by ingestion: shake the bottle, take a small amount of oil with the pipette, add the desired number of drops to a culinary preparation (smoothie, drink, sauce, salad, etc.) or on a neutral tablet, preferably during a meal.
Use in massage: Shake the bottle, take a small amount of oil with the pipette, apply the desired number of drops directly to the target area. The absorption of the oil is enhanced by the process of friction of the skin which causes dilation of the small capillary vessels located under the epidermis. The increased blood flow in the massaged area facilitates the absorption of the various phytocompounds contained in the oil, including CBD, by skin and muscle tissues. Note that the application of CBD oil to joint areas is all the more effective as these areas are devoid of adipose tissue which tend to retain and fix cannabinoids.
Cosmetic use: Identical to the application in massage. Possibility of incorporating CBD oil directly into cosmetic preparations, especially artisanal preparations.
Precautions for use
- Shake well before use
- This product is not suitable for people with a known allergy to hemp or coconut (MCT oil base) and caution should be exercised for people with an allergy to nuts
- Consult a physician beforehand for any use in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding, or for use on children
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Like any product containing bioactive phytocompounds, this product must be consumed in a measured and responsible way
- Except for therapeutic use, a consumption of a few drops per day is considered reasonable. In this context, we advise not to exceed a dose of 2mg / kg / day, for an adult. This represents, for a person of 50kg, approximately 11 drops per day (in 2 or 3 doses), and, for a person of 80kg , about 17 drops per day
Recommendations: Many of the phytocompounds, including cannabinoids, in this oil are sensitive to UV radiation and heat. It is therefore imperative to keep this oil in the sealed colored glass bottle in which it is delivered.
Observe a storage temperature between 5 ° C and 40 ° C.
Shelf life: 12 months